Wednesday, May 30, 2018

BEST GIFTS UNDER $10, MORE THAN 200 AWESOME GIFT IDEAS!

 Best Gifts Under 10 ♥ More Than 200 Awesome Gift Ideas


Shopping for the coolest, most affordable deals is one of my favorite things to do.  I especially love finding awesome gifts under $10.  I must have them all!  ♥  Seriously though... It gives me the option to stock up and then I'm never without a gift when I need one!  So far, my list of gifts under $10 is over 200 and I'll be adding more as I come across them.  Oh... and... EVERY single item on my list is available on Amazon too!  Hope you enjoy shopping!  PS:  Scroll down for the video!

Here's the link for the complete list of more than 200 great gift ideas: 
http://www.christysblogs.com/under-10.html

Here's the links for the select few items seen in the video:

Frog Mug & Spoon:  https://amzn.to/2Ks0rzx

Decorative Flower Pots:  https://amzn.to/2jjbI8V

Cactus Night Light Table Lamp:  https://amzn.to/2HLnUdu

Beverage Chilling Stones:  https://amzn.to/2jhuQ7c

Magnetic Wristband: https://amzn.to/2HIZBNd

So Many Books Bracelet:  https://amzn.to/2KsO2vk

Anti-Soggy Bowl:  https://amzn.to/2rcIEEx

Mini Zen Garden:  https://amzn.to/2rkGl1k

If you enjoy my videos, checklists, etc..., donations are sincerely appreciated ♥  You can make a small donation securely through PayPal here:  

http://www.christysblogs.com/-donate-.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

BRAND NEW THREDUP HAUL - UNBOXING